--From Wei Yi--
1. When arranging chairs and tables, they MUST be in a straight line.
2. I get rather OCD when I'm arranging stuff, well some of it anyway. You should've seen the way I used to arrange my Barbie doll's clothing.
3. I love peanut butter, but not the peanut butter here - they aren't sweet enough.
4. I'm not allergic to crustaceans, but I don't really like them either.
5. I don't watch TV, not on a conventional TV anyway.
6. I can't sing, I've been told many a time I can't sing, but I do it anyway.
7. I can burst out laughing, roll around in fits of giggles, laugh till I can't breathe, laugh till I start crying and still continue laughing.
8. I don't make my bed AT ALL. It has always pissed my mum off and will probably always continue to do so. I just don't see the point in it. I'm going to go to sleep in it and mess it up again anyway.
9. I have the attention span of a 4 year old - which is about 30 seconds
10. I like Chinese tea.
11. I don't know how many dimples I have. All I know is I have a lot of blemishes. What happened to my clear-ish skin from highschool?!
12. I'm right handed. Always was, currently am, and always will be.
13. Did I tell you about the time I supplied blood for my class' science experiment?
14. I hate studying. I hate hate hate studying.
15. I love heights. There's just something about being so so far away from ground that gives me adrenaline, thrill and exhilaration.