Wednesday, October 29, 2008

15 Things About Me

--From Wei Yi--

1. When arranging chairs and tables, they MUST be in a straight line.

2. I get rather OCD when I'm arranging stuff, well some of it anyway. You should've seen the way I used to arrange my Barbie doll's clothing.

3. I love peanut butter, but not the peanut butter here - they aren't sweet enough.

4. I'm not allergic to crustaceans, but I don't really like them either.

5. I don't watch TV, not on a conventional TV anyway.

6. I can't sing, I've been told many a time I can't sing, but I do it anyway.

7. I can burst out laughing, roll around in fits of giggles, laugh till I can't breathe, laugh till I start crying and still continue laughing.

8. I don't make my bed AT ALL. It has always pissed my mum off and will probably always continue to do so. I just don't see the point in it. I'm going to go to sleep in it and mess it up again anyway.

9. I have the attention span of a 4 year old - which is about 30 seconds

10. I like Chinese tea.

11. I don't know how many dimples I have. All I know is I have a lot of blemishes. What happened to my clear-ish skin from highschool?!

12. I'm right handed. Always was, currently am, and always will be.

13. Did I tell you about the time I supplied blood for my class' science experiment?

14. I hate studying. I hate hate hate studying.

15. I love heights. There's just something about being so so far away from ground that gives me adrenaline, thrill and exhilaration.

1 Comments:

Blogger Florence said...

Hahahahaa!

Thanks, Fangi =)

10/29/2008 7:38 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home