Saturday, October 04, 2008

you know what i think? (2)

i think pepperoni pizza is one of the best pizzas around. its nice. its simple. its flavourful.

but you know what i think is better than pepperoni pizza?
pepperoni pizza with pineapple.

i know, i know... it sounds like a very weird combination.. but it is so good! its inception came about on the day when i was craving for both pepperoni AND pineapple (duhhh) so I got Horst (who works at dominos which is extremely handy) to make me one. and my my did I not regret that.

the spicy salty paper thin pepperoni with the hint of sweet from the pineapple is absolutely an orgasm in the mouth!

go ahead, you know you want to try it.

p/s - a fact that Horst constantly reminds me. I cannot seem to pronounce pizza. i always go pittza.

5 Comments:

Blogger Natasha Lim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/05/2008 2:53 pm  
Blogger Natasha Lim said...

mehh i do that too.. peeettt za! aaron cant understand me half the time, says he hates my british english :O

10/05/2008 2:54 pm  
Blogger andychoi said...

Nothing beats basil pesto and cheese with sweet chilli sauce on pita breads!

That dish alone helped me survive 2 out of my 6 months of solitude...

10/05/2008 7:28 pm  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Probably a Malaysian tongue thing..

10/09/2008 12:15 pm  
Blogger Natasha Lim said...

so how're you supposed to pronounce it?

peeeee----zaaaaaaa?

10/09/2008 12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home