Wednesday, September 09, 2009

it doesn't pay to be nice, sometimes

example one.
my dad went all the way to a random part of town he normally wouldn't be in, if not for the fact that he felt that the malay fruit stall owners could do with some extra business this festive season. and so, he went along his business, bought his fruits from the malay stall owners and guess what, he gets knocked over crossing the road on the way back to his car. he's currently lying in a hospital bed unconscious.



example two.
my friend needed some notes from last term's lectures that she missed. she gave me her pendrive so that i could transfer the notes over. now, i have a trojan running around in my pc, i have to back up everything and then format my pc... again.



it really doesn't pay to be nice sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home