Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Plants vs. Zombie

As my cousin said, "This game will probably be your downfall" and it probably would've been true, if not for the fact that it's not a massively long game and I took just over a day to clock it. Its addictiveness is probably 11/10. I started on it yesterday and couldn't stop going back to it. I played it till one in the morning, went to sleep, played it some more, went to class then came back and played it some more. Thank God I'm done with it now. Though there are mini games for me to unlock. Humm.. Very very addictive, very very fun.

The player plants a variety of plants, some of them being defensive plants and some being attacking plants and the sunflower which produces sun which in turn allows you to buy plants to plant. The idea is to stop the zombies from eating up your plants and entering your home and consequently, eating your brains out. YUM!

Caution: May be hazardous to health and grades of upcoming assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home