Wednesday, April 08, 2009

my phone is dying

this summer just past, i commented to my mum that i dread the day i have to change my phone as there are too many models with too many functions, and well basically far too many to choose from. i would have problems trying to decide which brand to go with, let alone which model within that brand.

just as my luck would have it, i think my phone is on the verge of death. it kept lagging today, images wouldn't come up, it hangs, the screen comes up with blurred lines.

oh dear god... help me.

3 Comments:

Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

But isn't the glory of phone shopping?

4/09/2009 4:18 pm  
Blogger linnykins said...

Oh crap. My phone's showing most of these symptoms too.

4/09/2009 4:49 pm  
Blogger andychoi said...

Can you please save the dead phone for me to slam with a sledgehammer when I'm in ChCh? I really wanted to do that ever since I saw Bill & Ben do it on Pulp Sports

4/10/2009 5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home