Wednesday, April 29, 2009

long time coming

wow.. i don't remember the last time i ventured into this page.. i dare say i can see cobwebs peeking through the corners of it..

looking at my insane schedule this month, i can't help but hit myself over the head for doing this to myself. what the hell did i sign myself up for??? *whacks self over the head*

have got
- equity test this saturday worth 25%
- 3000 word intellectual property essay worth 25%(?) the friday after that
- 1500 word political science essay worth 30% the friday after the intellectual property essay
- iLaksa night on saturday, which i am in charge of decorations
- 3 page commercial law essay worth 25%(?) the friday the political science essay
- political science test worth 25% one and a half weeks after my commercial law essay
- company, intellectual property and commercial mid year/final exams in a span of two weeks, a week after my political science test

really... what have i signed myself up for???
AND i am going to get my results back for my previous political science test.. all this waiting will be the death of me. honestly. >.<
at least i'm going to watch miss saigon this weekend.

help me someone, i can hardly breathe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home