Monday, February 02, 2009

just a few things

Just a few things to touch on whilst I sit here waiting for my Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition to finally finish downloading.

The Lack of Blogging
-- i can offer you several different explanations as to the lack of blogging, but I think it all comes down to excuses and really, the lack of interest to share my dull and boring days. I know it has been a while since I actually posted something that was neither depressing nor morbid or death-related, and even longer since anything decent was posted on this blog. I wonder if anyone actually even reads this anymore, hmm.

Yi Lin
-- you tagged me on facebook about some 25 things tingie.. I know I haven't gotten around to it and to be honest, I don't actually know when I'm going to get around to it. some day, some day.. when I'm in the mood to.

The Holidays
-- the holidays is coming to an end, marked by a tinge of dread just thinking about my 10 hour flight into Christchurch. Now, if only I knew how to port from place to place. Oh how I do wish. Don't even get me started on the packing. To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to go back yet. I feel more tired today as compared to when I first got back. Holidays aren't supposed to do that! They are supposed to leave you feeling energised and ready to go for the coming year.

Friends and MahJong
-- celine and xinyu, where are you? Hey that rhymes! We need to go for cheesy wedges and hoi toi with melissa.. will also very most likely be the last time that I get to see you guys before I leave.

America's Next Top Model
-- celine got me hooked onto watching ANTM all over again. Impatient little thing that I am could not wait to know who won cycle 11 and ended up watching it on youtube over a period of three days. I was disappointed. I concede that the winner thoroughly deserved it, but she was not my favourite. Alas, as Celine said, "favourites never win".

The Computer
-- i did (well theoretically my brother did) my annual clean up of my computer (i.e. formatting it) sometime last week. It cleans out unwanted crap and the occasional virus leaving my computer squeaky clean and running as fast as a Kenyan. However, the last programme that I installed, Adobe, was faulty and kept popping up with some error message thing every 15 minutes. And so, I had to format my computer again yesterday and am now trying to install the programmes all over again. So far, I have my drivers, the internet, and msn. This is very painful.


Another hour to go for msoffice. I wonder if I should watch cycle 10. hm.

3 Comments:

Blogger linnykins said...

"running as fast a Kenyan"

*gigglesnort!*

no need to do the tag thing, I was bored at the time.. and YVONNE IS ALIVE!!! huzzah!

2/03/2009 2:23 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

when on earth did you change your name to linnykins?!

2/03/2009 4:35 pm  
Blogger linnykins said...

haha. it's what vicky calls me. i felt like a change :P

2/06/2009 1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home