Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Score at BK!

So... we went to BK today after a grueling day of spring cleaning the house. I ordered a Tendergrill Chicken combo and ended up waiting for a full twenty minutes for my food. I waited in line for 15 minutes and finally gave up and told the girl behind the counter to bring my food to the table instead.

About a millennium after that, the girl finally came with my order. Lo and behold was I very surprised when she showed up with my Tendergrill Chicken combo, a double cheeseburger as well as 2 sundaes - one chocolate and the other caramel.

Together with a tray full of goodies, she apologised for the delay, served with a smile and explained that the extras were compensation for the delay. So yes, I was very impressed with their service and more impressed by the fact that the extra food was completely voluntary and I didn't even have to ask for it!

Three woots for Burger King!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home