Tuesday, August 26, 2008

let's play the tag game!

Decided to do this survey/tag even though Xin didn't tag anyone. This goes to show how bored I am and just how much I don't want to do my work. Bad von... BAD!!!

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 1219
Name : Yvonne/Yao Fang/Von/Fangi
Sisters : NONE
Brothers : 1 elder
Shoe size : Chucks 6 1/2
Height : 163cm
Where do you live? In my awesome-as flat that is like on campus!
Favourite drinks : Orange juice!
Favourite breakfast : Butter with sugar on toast, most cereals, bacon and eggs, McD breakfast!!!
Have you ever been on a plane? Yes, at least twice a year.
Swam in the ocean? No.
Fallen asleep at school? Pretty much every morning first period is my nap time.
Broken someone's heart? Most likely
Fall off your chair? Hahah, yes.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call? Oh yes.
What is your room like? Messy most of the time unless I get stressed and go all OCD on it <--ditto
What's right beside you? Bottle of EPO, Contract Law textbook opened at page 236, phone, water bottle, sticky pad, chocolates, and a whole bunch of random stuff
What is the last thing you ate? Butter and sugar on toast
Ever had chicken pox? Yes, back in kindergarten I believe.
Sore throat? Having one right now as we speak.
Stitches? Unless it's on aida cloth or clothes, no. <--ditto!
Broken nose? Never broken any part of my body, other than my heart. <-- ditto!
Do you believe in love at first sight? In objects and celebrities, yes. <--ditto! (we have a lot in common, Xin)
Like picnics? Never been to a proper one.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with?
Will O'Brien in Law Revue!!! or the rest of the cast at the after party
Last made you smile? um.. Vinny probably?
You last yelled at? Andy to stop moving around.
Today did you talk to some one you like? I always talk to someone I like everyday :D <-- ditto!
Kiss anyone? Yarh.
Get sick? Of homework, yes <--ditto! physically as well, actually. I'm sick right now.
Talk to an ex? That was ages ago.. he never comes online
Miss someone? Miss a bunch of people every single day <-- ditto!
Eat? I'm not anorexic if thats what you want to know
Best feeling in the world? Loved
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not here.
What's under your bed? Base of the bed.
Who do you really hate? No one really. It's quite difficult for me to hate people.
What time is it now? 1230
5 things I was doing 10 years ago?
Probably studying lots and having no life.
5 things on my to-do list today
- get my aunt's birthday present
- cash the bank draft
- do grocery shopping
- go to the gym
- study
5 snacks i enjoy?
- bacon chips
- cheesy rings
- those lemon tarts
- ham slices
- a fruit at times

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
- shop! clothes shoes bags accessories
- buy stuff for family and friends!
- buy a nice plot of land and have a house to call my own
- travel
- invest so i get more moolah to spend!
5 of my bad habits
- procrastinating
- being a mess in general
- scratching myself
- being ocd
- being bossy/management material >.<
5 places i have lived/stayed a night in
- Malaysia
- Singapore
- London
- Australia
- New Zealand
5 people i tag
mehh.. whoever who is bored enough

6 Comments:

Blogger andychoi said...

"You last yelled at? Andy to stop moving around."

Von's like that. I felt like one of the kids who get told off by their mother at the hospital.

8/26/2008 8:57 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

haha i can't help it that im bossy/management material!

8/27/2008 8:29 am  
Blogger andychoi said...

You do realise I'm pretty freakin crippled atm. Can't even go past the corridor cuz the blood rushes to my ankle and it hurts like SHIT

8/27/2008 12:10 pm  
Blogger andychoi said...

I'm even reading Fran's new blog..
I really have nothing else to do...

8/27/2008 12:11 pm  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

And add to the fact that you've posted 3 times to one blog post..

Wtf did you do to your ankle??

8/28/2008 5:10 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

rolled it under the basketball and sprained it horrendously!

8/28/2008 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home