Thursday, May 01, 2008

i survived my midsessionals and i don't know what to do with myself so i am going to do a meme which i got tagged by wy and you are going to read it

1. How many children do you want?
hm, this question again. let's see, 1 kid seems kinda pathetic cos s/he will be lonely. 2 kids - when one leaves for college, the other will be lonely. 3 kids, they will fit nicely in the back seat of the car though they will be constantly arguing over who is to sit in the middle seat and theres the whole elder kid favouring the youngest kid and the second kid feeling left out. 4 kids, they won't fit into the backseat of a 5seater, and no I don't fancy driving a van. 5 kids - hey what do you think I am? a baby making machine!? pfffft! heck, I don't even know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow (actually I do... a nice egg mayo sandwich and a good ol cup of OJ) so how do you expect me to know how many kids I want?!

2. What do you want the most now?
To be able to retake my Contracts exam. To say that I flunked that one would be THE understatement of the year.

3. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Aren't I already grown up enough? Anymore growing from this point onwards is gonna be sideways buddy!

4. If you can have one more dream come true, what would it be?
To have enough money to do anything I want, but not enough for me to not do anything. <-- sounds like a plan. Or alternatively, WY's answer of having more dreams to come true.

5. What are you afraid to lose now?

The people I love and care about.

6. Do you believe in being in love forever?
I am the sucker that I am... for love.

7. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
Definitely depends on the situation. I'll only confess it if I know for sure that it's not just a passing fancy and something definite. Like WY says, timing is VERY important. <-- ditto.. though I will probably admit it first (history shows a recurring pattern) before he does assuming that he DOES like me too.

8. What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed.
A good cry. Maybe some retail therapy. Food always helps. Texting Natasha Lim to call me works too since she has unlimited minutes unlike anyone else. Oh and probably bitching to anyone and everyone who will listen to me.

9. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I'm glad you asked! Important points would be that the person must be taller than I am (not that hard to do), have a good command of English, and is able to make decisions and not be all wishy-washy. Also, he has to be filial but not choose his mother over me, kind and generous but not a spendthrift, caring and extremely concerned of my well-being but not give in to me too much, intelligent but not be complacent with it, have a great sense of humour but not try to be the class clown, be adventurous but not unstable, be willing to change for me but not be too malleable, occasionally showers me with gifts, show me lots of affection but not be too clingy, be able to hold his end of the conversation with me but not argue with me. Also must not be any of the following:
alcoholics, workoholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits, or perverts.
Aren't you glad you asked? <-- gotta love Xin!

10. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who are too UP THEMSELVES.

11. Do you cherish every single of your friendships?
I would like to say yes very much so.. though I think reality says otherwise. Some of them could probably use some working on.

12. Do you believe in God?
All I am going to say is, for someone who claims to not believe in God [one particular God anyway], I use God's name one hell of a lot.

13. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being able to breathe?! It keeps me alive for a start.
Ok, seriously now. Family, my besties, my boyfriend, my mates and probably getting into Honours Stream for LLB.

14. Do you find it necessary for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
How oh how do I approach this question. I am currently with someone whom I love a lot. But if it ever comes down to me being single again, I would say that I would be able to go on living just fine without one as well.

15. What do you want your friends to be like?
People who will be there for me when I need them. Just like how I will be there for them when they need me. Friendship works both ways.

16. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?
Loyal, someone they can confide in, someone they know who will be there for them whenever the need arises.

17. If you can have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?
I'd really like to be more patient! <-- Agreed. Currently I am a person who likes to see instant results (hence needing to be more patient), with people especially. I expect everything to be how I want it, where I want it, when I want it. I need to be less of a control freak. I need to learn to let go. I need to be less uptight.

18. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?
you know who you are ;)

19. Would you die in order to save the ones you love?
Yes. Though there is always the argument presented in Supernatural where Dean made a deal with the Crossroads Demon and gave up his life in return for Sam to be brought back to life. How much guilt do you think your loved one will shoulder knowing that you died in order for them to live. Can YOU live, or rather die knowing that your loved one will be shouldering the burden of guilt and being the reason of your death? Do you know how that feels like?

20. [My question] If you died and went to heaven, where you were given a second chance on Earth to live your life once more, what would you do differently and why?
Probably putting in a little bit more effort with the people I love and the people around me.


Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your links list at the end of the post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

I tagggggggggggggg Pan, Huei, Andy, Michael, Vinny, Allan, Benedict and Twin (again). Yes Allan, you've been tagged. AGAIN! muahahahaha

9 Comments:

Blogger Raging Bull said...

OMG i actually sat through that reading. Yes Von provides alot of valid points which make one ponder...

The 'die to save someone' one was especially thought provoking...

5/01/2008 10:27 pm  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

I am sooooo not doing this

5/02/2008 8:17 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

aw come on! have a little fun!

5/03/2008 8:21 am  
Blogger Natasha Lim said...

"heck, I don't even know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow (actually I do... a nice egg mayo sandwich and a good ol cup of OJ) so how do you expect me to know how many kids I want?!"

seriously, fangi, seriously.....

5/03/2008 5:48 pm  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Oh and btw the world record for having the most amount of children is 64 by some Russian couple.

I guess there's not much you can do when you're snowed in...

5/05/2008 4:57 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

wow!!!! that's.... like.... poppin one out like.... after popping one out!!! but what would be concerning is... if none of them were twins etc etc

5/07/2008 6:38 pm  
Blogger andychoi said...

Tagged... Awww... Do I have to...? =_=

5/08/2008 10:39 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

anndeyh : ohh yess you do :D

mike : eeek.. baby machine!

5/10/2008 12:53 pm  
Blogger Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

Haha interesting read. Your funny. Hmmm i think no children is best cuz you get to do whatever you want, travel everywhere, spend free time with husband/boyfrined/friends etc. You cant get rid of children until they're at least 18 (most the time) and they're a lot of work. mind you, you gain another person to love soooo much and you help shape their life, see if you can make their life awesome and make them awesome people!! But then if they're killers you'll be like "Oh shit..." anyway... depends on the person how many kids to have if at all. Dont worry you'll know when its right time and it could be never, could be when you marry. Take care of yourself first haha

5/10/2008 5:55 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home