Friday, January 04, 2008

Should I Stay? -Dreamz FM-

Had a drive//Driven by your love//When you messed around//I lost the drive I found

Thought you needed//Needed someone true//But you changed your mind//Or have I failed you?

Wished you'd been //Careful with my heart//But you tore it apart//And broke an angel's heart

The kiss was true//Has to end somehow//But I am living proof//Of what love is about

It's hard holding you//Loving you//Losing you

It's sad to be true//And be fooled//By you

I don't know//I gotta know//Should I stay?//Or should I go?

You played me on//Played me like a clown//But I feel for you//Even though I'm down

My heart is heavy//Heavy like a rock//But I am so amused//You're still in my thoughts

It's hard holding you//Loving you//Losing you

It's sad to be true//And be fooled//By you

I don't know//I wanna know//Should I stay?//Or should I go?

It's hard holding you//Loving you//Losing you

Its sad to be true//And be fooled//By you

I don't know//I wanna know//Should I stay?//Or should I..?

What's done is done//It'll never feel the same//But we had some good times//Guess its sad just the same

Guess the truth doesn't matter somehow//But you were living proof//Of what love is about

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey. I am making use of my blogspot account once again.

http://ming-yu1.blogspot.com/

(I hardly use that Livejournal account anymore, lol.)

1/06/2008 11:38 am  
Blogger fishtail said...

Sad poem. If it's about you, hope you get over it soon.

1/07/2008 2:19 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

weren't you saying how you've gotten lazy in your posts a while back?

1/08/2008 7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home