Friday, December 07, 2007

Wishlist 08

Green and red lights flicker all around. Carols blasted through amplifiers. Mothers dragging children and wives with their husbands crawling around malls in search of the perfect present. Its Christmas once again and that can only mean one thing. My bday is around the corner too!

And so, with that in mind.. I present to you wishlist 08 though I'm probably not going to get half the stuff on it. Lol! *hint hint nudge nudge*



Ipod Touch (the name speaks for itself)
Sony Erricson s500i (my samsung is falling to pieces) iPhone
Altec Lansing/Logitech speakers
digital camera (though i'm not sure what I want yet.. so will have to check that out)
new pair of Chucks (honestly, if you saw the state of my Chucks, you'd get me a new one too!)
white FCUK boots (they are the love! though its white, so taking care of it will be a bitch)
headphones (yeah, my apple ones are dyign on one side)
Goth Dress
make up (need lessons on how to apply too!)
m&ms dispenser (to put skittles in)
ankle socks (I'm kinda surviving on like.. two pairs of ankle socks at the moment. enough said)
tights/pantyhose (preferably black)
cartiledge piercing
ankle boots
knee hi boots
black formal cord shoes (again, i only have one pair of jandals, one pair of chucks, one pair of boots)
black formal pants
corkboard/whiteboard (just because i can)
S.H.E Play album
a pool table in the house!!!
HDD
skinny tie (i'm too midgety for a fat tie)

5 Comments:

Blogger Raging Bull said...

shoes!! omg shoes!!

12/08/2007 1:15 am  
Blogger castalnetta said...

thats 300 dollars..


let's get em

12/08/2007 8:35 am  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

After watching the way you treat your phone, I'd be surprised if it wasn't falling apart...

Lol a pool table? I'm sure vinnie wants one more than you :p

12/08/2007 7:16 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

Man.... that's one large bill, assuming you get all that.
I'll be spending.... 10% - 20% of what you'll be spending

12/11/2007 3:55 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

haha.. like real i will get all that i wan t

12/12/2007 11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home