Sunday, December 16, 2007

omg. shoes.


marc jacobs black bow wedged heels
photo courtesy of google




i'm a girl *yes.. yes.. trust me to state the obvious* hence, you would think that shoes would be a very VERY important part of my entire existence. just like my clothes and accessories which my mum, my aunt, my boyfriend, and the rest of my guy friends constantly think i have too much of. however, contrary to popular believe, i DO NOT have many or even enough pairs of shoes.. heck, ALL the guys have more pairs of shoes than yours truly.

i have
- a pair of strapped heels i use for clubbing and formals
- my pink peace on black chucks (hi cut of course) which totally has a hole in my sole
- my 280 wedged black genuine leather boots
- my uber green billabong jandals (which i have totally sworn to throw up due to its.. deplorable state)
- my pink pair of wooden clogs

thats all. ask allan how many pairs of shoes HE has.. gargh!

therefore, this weekend, my mission was to get new pairs of shoes and sandals. however after two days of shopping with dad has brought me to nought. nothing. nada. zilch.

this WILL continue to haunt me until i find that elusive pair of footwear. rar! >.<

5 Comments:

Blogger Random in the corner said...

yea, they realy are hot shoes!

12/16/2007 10:12 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

i know! and they are 200usd

12/16/2007 10:37 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

the look good.... sis says they look like 12 inch heels. be careful, i'll teach you how to walk ;) been watching a program about womanly things, *sigh* it's come to that, i know, tw is THAT boring.
don't ask, don't tell... and trust me, if you don't walk properly in heels, they can make your ass FAT!!! seriously! it's what the hot sexy model said. :D

12/17/2007 2:13 am  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Apparently having a fat ass instead of fat thighs means ur smarter bcos there's more omega3 fats in ur ass and omega6 fats in ur thighs.

Omega 3 is good for brain, omega 6 is less so.

Therefore, it doesn't matter.

And those are GIGANTIC heels

12/17/2007 2:58 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

they are teh hotness.. though they DO look ABOUT 4 inches.. so yeah........ it leaves much to be desired with regards to the future of my spine

12/17/2007 6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home