Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Books Books Books

You'd think that after my exams, the last thing I would want to see is MORE BOOKS.
But no, apparently not!

So here is a list of books that I endeavour to read before the end of summer! (If I can lay my hands on them that is)



Yakuza Moon - Shoko Tendo
Gossip Girl
Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants
Haruki Murakami - Blind Willow Sleeping Woman
Mitch ALbom - For One More Day
Meg Cabot - Jinx
Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic & Baby
Sophie Kinsella - Remember Me?
Cecelia Ahern - Mrs Whippy
Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees - It Could Be you
Josie Lloyd & Emlyn Rees - The Three Day Rule
Elizabeth Young - Asking For Trouble
Meggin Cabot - She Went All The Way
Meg Cabot - Big Boned
Meg Cabot - Girls Night In
Meg Cabot - Pants On Fire
Nicholas Sparks - A Bend In The Road, True Believer, At First Sight, Dear John, The Choice



Yes, yes I know they are all girly, chicklit kinda books but hey, this is one of my guilty pleasures.. just like chocolates and clothes! ah! love!

So yeah, thats my plan this summer - to do reading. Lots of it. (like as if I don't do enough reading in the year as it is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home