Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Packing, Dial up and Expensive Summers

Moved back to my aunts over the weekend. Good old dialup connection. Great thing is that I get as much freedom as I want over here - but thing is that its so far away from everything and yeah.. logistics = HUGE PROBLEM.

Other than that, everythings fine and dandy, I suppose. Nothing much going on. Just going out and spending money. Thats about it really.

So yeah, nothing to report and really.. don't expect to hear a peep from me until sometime next month. heh

This is cass.. signing off..
Taaaaa

3 Comments:

Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

*insert net rant here*
Good luck with that, probably by the time you read this you'll be back in Malaysia

11/22/2007 7:40 am  
Blogger castalnetta said...

omg! he lives!
nah.. im still at 49 deepdale street! lol

11/22/2007 5:50 pm  
Blogger Natasha Lim said...

expensive summers. haha!

11/24/2007 1:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home