Monday, November 05, 2007

One of Those Days

Just realised one mistake I did in my Laws 101 (1) paper. Fucking doctrine of stare decisis. oh fucking hell. great. just great. feel like knocking myself out with a baseball bat right about NOW. my stupidity never ceases to amaze me... all the time.

Getting back my Phils essay in under an hour.. hope that went okay..

just one of those days when nothing seems to be right.
everything you say is wrong.
everything you do is wrong.
there's no point in explaining yourself because that only serves to make things worse.
i'm just sorry. i really am.

5 Comments:

Blogger Natasha Lim said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11/05/2007 2:14 pm  
Blogger Natasha Lim said...

i have extra sashimis here. want some? hehe.

11/05/2007 2:17 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

. . . .

11/05/2007 5:08 pm  
Blogger andychoi said...

HAHA

11/06/2007 9:18 pm  
Blogger Natasha Lim said...

someone left a nasty comment on me blog.

it reads, "skank biatch"

he/she needs help. too much jealousy. waha.

11/06/2007 11:44 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home