Thursday, November 01, 2007

2 down 3 to go

Laws 101 in about 2 hours and 10 minutes. Surprisingly, I am not as nervous for it as I thought I would be considering the amount of work I have put into it (ie very little). And after this, it will be 3 down 2 to go. On the same day at that. Which I can assure you is NOT going to be fun considering it's Laws 101 (2) AND Philosophy. Weed, anybody?

Anyway, with less than four hours of sleep last night, here I am with my cup of hot coffee, notes in front of me but nonetheless typing away at the keyboard when I really shouldn't be, I am praying (and you can be sure as hell I am praying hard) that I don't fall asleep during the paper. Yes - falling asleep during the paper is a possibility.


Three hours, three questions.. I can do this!


Law Student (sleep deprived, over caffeinated and sickeningly highly motivated) Class of 2007
Signing out.

Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home