Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tubes

Ahhh!!!!
As if drawing out tube after tube of my blood wasn't enough, now they want to stick a tube down my throat! And I have to pay them for it at that.


On a slightly brighter note, I don't have kidney or liver failure as I was freaking out about the other day.

Me : What if I have kidney failure?! I haven't done enough tequila shots yet!
Vinny : Alcohol affects your liver. Not your kidney.
Me : Oh. um okay. I don't want to have to go for dialysis! >.<
Vinny : =.=''

Okay, so I CAN be kinda blonde at times.. can you REALLY blame me?!

I really want my roti telur/roti kosong!

Bugger.. I'm off to bed.

Time : 0219hours

6 Comments:

Blogger Natasha Lim said...

HAHA! me had roti canai 2 days ago!

i think u can buy it at chinatown, no? coz thats where i get it here.

and why e heck do u need to go for tht tupidddd tube checkup for!?

9/26/2007 12:01 am  
Blogger linnykins said...

i think i missed something in this post...

9/26/2007 4:20 am  
Blogger castalnetta said...

there is NO chinatown in christchurch

9/26/2007 9:46 am  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Riccarton is becoming a chinatown tho...

And btw, alcohol affects both, so yeah. But liver failure is alot more deadlier than kidney failure.

Cos like, you can live on dialysis, but you'll have to be hospitalised for the rest of ur life for liver...

9/26/2007 5:00 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

yea... liver heals!!!

9/27/2007 5:47 pm  
Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

Correction @ Pan: Liver has the ability to regrow, not repair damage.Once its damaged, you are FUCKED

9/27/2007 10:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home