Monday, September 17, 2007

facebook

its everywhere! its taking over my life! oh noes!!!

i've been converted. spending hours on end on facebook.. but all my kiwi friends are either on friendster or bebo... *sigh*

sending drinks, poking people, growing a gift, giving a cookie, its just endless! i. am. drowning.!!!

i feel like such a slut/facebook whore. and its only monday morning.



this also implies my impending doom! the return of my laws 101 paper. oh god oh god oh god.. i'm gonna hyperventilate...



should really get my template changed as well.. hmm..

5 Comments:

Blogger JAS 35C Gripen Pilot said...

It's kinda strange how you go on the damn thing at 8:40am and then expect me to check things online...

9/17/2007 9:51 am  
Blogger Raging Bull said...

i dont like anything post friendster....

9/17/2007 3:15 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

be boes!

9/17/2007 4:41 pm  
Blogger andychoi said...

...Another one bites the dust..

9/17/2007 6:49 pm  
Blogger Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

Sorry, i was meant to comment ages ago but comp conked out. hehe, my eye's twitching.. sooo weird! Anyhow, yeh, I have bebo :P but im thinking about joining Facebook cuz Alicia and someone else has it.

lotsa love

9/21/2007 5:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home