Monday, August 27, 2007

time for anotherrrrr.... tag!!!!!!

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself.

People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly.

At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names.

ok here it goes...



1. i laugh so hard until i cry

2. i have about 17 pairs of coloured hooped earrings

3. i have two birthmarks, one on each side of my ear, that looks like a piercing.

4. the name castalnetta originated from celine's dream about a girl in a blood stained white gown, whom reminded her of me. yum.

5. i like black roses

6. if i were to get inked, it'd be a black rose vine around my left ankle.

7. me and celine currently have the same piercings at the same places.

8. i used to call my mum everyday before i left for school to remidn her to pick me up after work

9. i'm a procrastinating perfectionist, and a little ocd at times.

10. i love my ten bffs to death!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home