Sunday, August 12, 2007

all-nighters

I'm nocturnal, I will admit.. but I'm not too fond of having to pull all nighters (though it seems to be part and parcel of high school and uni life) simply because I have to operate during "normal homosapien hours" ie hours when the sun is up, which just really sucks in my opinion.

Most of the all nighters I do pull tend do have some inkling with academic work like law tutorial, stats assignments and the like. Yesterday, was a different scenario. We decided to have an impromptu sleepover at Allan's which involved absolutely no sleeping at all as far as I'm concerned.

The following was my schedule for Saturday.. and as I still have had no sleep, today is still Saturday for me.

11am - wake up for filming for the "Malaysian Night" short film.
12pm - bus down to Riccarton for lunch and Harry Potter 5 ( finally! )
4pm - walk down to vin's place just to realise he left his keys at mine.. thus we bussed down to Allans
4ish pm - go through some Malaysian photos
6pm - drinking starts
7ish pm - singstar starts. drinking continues
12am - watch Eurotrip, Deuce Biggolo and Jackass 2
5am - stay up talking crap
7am - clear up Allan's place
9am - down to breakfast at Honey Pot
10am - get back for shower and rest


and after this, that being 12pm Sunday, I get to do more filming where I'm just an extra.. then go around chalking the uni as promo for Malaysian night as well as do Law notes and the rest of my assignments.


I love my life. I love my life. I love my life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

TOTALLY COMAING OUT AT 36 HOURS!!!

8/12/2007 3:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers to youth and tequilla! :)

8/12/2007 4:56 pm  
Blogger Marissa Chin said...

sounds like a normal teenager/young adult routine to me...

8/13/2007 12:10 am  
Blogger castalnetta said...

i made 37 hours!
and had even less sleep than you did afterwards, pan!

8/13/2007 4:34 pm  
Blogger Pannis McMannis said...

Totally~~~

8/16/2007 7:31 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home