Friday, July 20, 2007

I.Got.Tagged.AGAIN.

cannot believe this. I got tagged AGAIN by both WeiYi and Tasha..

1. How old will you be in 10 months?
19 and a bit I believe

2. Do you think you will get married?
Probably

3. What do you look forward the most in 3 months time?
Nothing much to be honest. That is probably S2 exam period.

4. Who was the last person to call you?
My darling VJB

5. Play or Eat?
Both - being the slack bummer that I am.

6. What were you doing at 12. am last night?
Wouldn't YOU like to know.. ;)

7. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Married. The last I checked.

8. When was the last time u saw your mum
In February when she came over for a holiday.

9. What happened at 11 a.m?
I was in Phil 139 absorbing absolutely nothing.

10. Are you a social person?
I'm not a social butterfly nor wallpaper. Does that answer your question?

11. What was the last thing you ate
Dinner.. which consisted of burger and chips.

12. Whats your favourite ice cream?
Usually chocolate!

13. What is your favourite desert?
All kinds of desserts.

14. How many glasses of water do you drink on average?
No idea. Enough, I should think.

15. What do you drink in the morning?
Milk or milo or coffee.

16. Have u kissed sm1 before?
Yes.

17. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes.

18. What is your fav thing to spend money on?
Clothes and girly stuff... Food.

19. Do you wear any jewelery?
Yes.

20. Who is the funniest person you know?
I know a lot of funny people.. Ie celinechu and yenshengpan.. Pan cracks me up with his witty comments.

21. Which type of girl/boy do u like the most?
Hmm.. hard to say...

22. Are you missing someone now?
Yes.

23. Do you have a boyfriend or a girlfren?
I have a boyfriend, and have many girlfriends.
Ditto.

24. Do you hate someone?
Its too tiring to hate someone..

25. Are you loving someone now?
Yes.

I tag...
whoever who cares to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home