Wednesday, June 27, 2007

.U.GoT.TaggeD.

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Yvonne (Castalnetta) Mak Yao Fang aka Fangi
Birth Date: 30121988
Current Status: In a relationship
Eye Color: Very dark brown if not black
Hair Color: Black with brown streaks

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese (Pure cantonese)
My Fears: Being alone. Being unloved. Losing the people I love. People leaving me.
My Weaknesses: A procrastinating perfectionist
My Perfect Pizza: Anything with lots of cheese and no green ickey stuff

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

My first thoughts waking up: Ohmygod. Its the start of another day. Oh fuck. Its so cold. Do I really wanna get up?!
My bedtime: Varies from 12am to 12am. Sometimes, I don't sleep.
My Most Missed Memory: Seeing my friends every single day of the week.

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: hmm.. a difficult one.. I'd have to say, Burger King.
Single or Group Dates: Either
Adidas or Nike: Both if I can afford it. (ditto)
Tea or Nestea: Tea with one sugar.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate always. How can you choose something over chocolate? (precisely my point!)
Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee. Black with one sugar.

Layer 5: Do You...

Smoke: Nope, I have no interest in self inflicted lung cancer, thank you. (ditto)
Curse: Yes, a bloody lot. (ditto. so much so i scare the guys. p.s. add fucking to that will you.)
Take a Shower: Yes. Sometimes, 2!
Have a Crush: Yes. On my beautiful sexy lovely pretty S500i sony erricson phone.
Go to School: Uni right now. Undergrad in University of Canterbury doing a LLB
Want to Get Married: Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know.
Believe in Yourself: Not really but I try to.
Think You're a Health Freak: No. I have had kfc more than 5 times in the span of a week.

Layer 6: In the Past
Gone to the Mall: Its my second home. What on earth are you talking about?
Been on Stage: Yes.
Eaten Sushi: Yes. SUSHI IS MY FAVOURITE! Okay, maybe sashimi more. (ditto)
Dyed Your Hair: Only highlighted it.

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: Nearly did. But, no.
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Not that I can remember.

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: No freaking idea.

Layer 9: In a Girl
Best Eye Color: grey.
Best Hair Color: Black and silky. (ditto)
Short or Long Hair: Long.

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: Typing this up
An Hour Ago: Playing bomberman on my ndsl
Four and a Half Hours ago: In bed playing my ndsl
A Month Ago: Honestly cannot remember
A Year Ago: Back in JB for my winter break

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: the scent of fresh laundry
I feel: exhausted
I hate: disappointing and being disappointed.
I hide: from the world when I'm annoyed.
I miss: being homes with my BFFs.
I need: a hug and for everything to be alright.

Layer 12: Tag 4 People (my favourite part!)
Overdresser
Jie
Twin
Dee Dee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home