Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunny Days, Lazy Days

The weekends should be reserved to doing nothing! Honestly. Today, for example, is a perfect example of a good day for doing nothing. The weather out there is sunny, though a lil cold. Like I said, perfect weather to be doing nothing. But no, after a week of doing not much, I really have to get down to my work. The little conscience inside of me is starting to grow.. constantly telling me to get work done! To study! Especially with the exams not too far away (about a week). Back to Stats it is.. and having to work through Laws 102, though I really have no clue what is going on in both. And the last chapter of Econs.. that's my one and only hope! Oh wells. Since it is the exam period now, good luck to all sitting for exams.. though you guys are all probably too busy to check my blog. Hm.

-Just another one of those posts to pass time-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home