Thursday, June 07, 2007

Goals for Today (well, technically tomorrow)

1) Complete online economic test number 7
2) Send out resumes to companies
3) Mail IRD form
4) Copy out notes for Stats and Econs
5) Finish off Econs tute work
6) Vacuum room (though I do agree with Yi.. this is pushing it)


Its sad that the highlight of my day is striking out all of the things on my to-do-list. What have I become? Uni, o uni! What are thou hath done to me?

Hopefully I will get the job at either Glassons or Portmans. Both would be good, though I do not think I will have the time to handle both. So yes. This would mean money! Whee!! But money is not to go to food... food = bad. Money needs to go to savings so that I can explore and have a taste of the art of fine dining (read expensive hoity toity so up there) restaurants in Christchurch (though this DOES mean eating.. which kinda contradicts the first point) as well as for my trip to Aussie. If both do not fall through, there's always my list of clothes and electronical items I am dying to be called the proud owner of. [Refer to wishlist post]

Money Money Money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home