Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sweet, Sweet Lies

My disappointments never seem to cease. Be it with the people I loved, the life I have, and most of all myself.

Your sweet sweet lies, they cut so deep. All that it has left is a bitter taste inside of me.

There are so many things I would do differently if I could turn back time, yet all the same, I would have done it no differently if I did.

I told myself, I could transcend everything that has happened, put it all behind me and start all over. But maybe not.

I read your mind like an open book. All the things you don't do, all the things you don't say. They are even clearer to me than the ones you do.

Maybe she was right, with some, second and last chances are just never enough. They throw it all away.



I bleed just a little more everyday.

1 Comments:

Blogger fishtail said...

Hang in there; don't give up.

5/30/2007 4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home