Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Last Chapter.

And so, people were expecting a happily ever after. Somewhat. The faint sounds of wedding bells chime from afar. But no, this happily ever after was not to be. Some said it was fate. Some said it was destiny. Some said it was just a matter of time.

"Why?" He cried. "Why can't we just give it one last chance? You and I know we are so much more than this, this, this obstacle! We just have to work our way around it." He pleaded.

"I'm sorry, my love. I don't have a choice. Some things are just beyond my control. This is just the way it is. Maybe we just weren't meant to be together." She said, holding back the tears.

And so, this happily ever after ends here. Not so happy after all. But isn't that what life is all about? Broken and could have been happily ever afters. One after another.



She cries just a little bit more.
Just another sad sad post for a sad sad day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home