Saturday, May 26, 2007

Didn't we almost have it all?

Once again, you tell me that you are hurting because of her. Leaving me here with the question of what to do. It has always been that I knew I would still be with you no matter what. But this time? This time its different. This time I'm at a loss and for once...

And so, you've done it again. You have managed to break my heart in the exact same manner as you did before. Then, I told myself this would be the last chance. Yet why is it then when it does happen, I find myself hesitating to end it?

I love you so much Vincent but at the same time, it hurts so much too. What exactly do you want me to do? Give you another chance and pretend everything is okay? End this now and start reeling from the pain of losing you?

They told me that if it didn't hurt it wouldn't be love. But they never said exactly how much.

Didn't we almost have it all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home