Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Days Like This

Today is one of those days.
One of those days when you wake up and although your body is screaming out to you to fall back into bed, you go ahead and do the exact opposite.
You get up and go about your usual business.
And bam.
It hits you.
You feel sick to your stomach.
You stop to take a breather and your body takes over, rendering you impossible to move. Even in the slightest.
Today is one of those days.
I should have never gotten up and out of bed.
Cos now I feel sick. As sick as I will ever be.
Sigh. This is not looking good. Not looking good at all. Especially with my 2000 word essay due this Friday then my Statistics assignment and Econs test Tuesday.
Gloomy shitty days of May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home