Wednesday, April 04, 2007

tired

i know i have said this over a million times.
but i'm tired.
i'm exhausted.
i'm desperate. to get away from here. to get away from all of this.
i give up. call me a loser. call me anything you want. i just can't take this anymore.
i know its stupid to be emoing like this. but i'm just really really tired.
i can cry no more. i've run out of tears.
i keep going. but i can go no more.
stop pushing me already. i'm gonna fall off the edge.
someone give me a taste of what pure pain is like. so maybe then i can appreciate that my life isn't so fucked after all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Y said...

*hugs*

4/04/2007 12:01 pm  
Anonymous Amy said...

Will you be joining us on Friday? Come, you need a break. (Lately, it seems like everyone needs a fucking well-deserved break.)

4/04/2007 7:37 pm  
Anonymous Val said...

Life sucks arse??? EWWWWwww that is just disgusting.. Now if you were to say that life sucks pussy.. than i'd agree ..Muahaha.. :D Chill gal, when i was pissed and had no car to drive vts style, i started eating more chillies. Funny as it may seem, the pain and sting in my mouth took away my other thoughts and i was, damn this feels good.. Let's just say that my tolerance level has reached a point where if i'm really pissed can eat a chilipadi without dropping a sweat.. BUT keep a jug of ice water next to me too.. hahahah..

4/05/2007 8:46 am  
Anonymous Val said...

Oh and Miss Y can i have hugs too?? hahaha.. runs away before i get scolded by Fang ;)

4/05/2007 8:47 am  
Blogger Y said...

haha ;)

4/05/2007 3:04 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

hahaha.. val... quit hitting on my friend..

4/06/2007 9:55 am  
Blogger celine said...

I want you to live.
cos' I'm selfish that way.

4/07/2007 2:34 am  
Anonymous Val said...

Me hitting on your friend?? Now nOW.. i'M TOO innocent for stuff like that.. hahaha.. Not like i'm instantly going to buy her roses, chocolates, and the finest red wine .... lalala..hahaha :D :D

4/09/2007 9:55 pm  
Anonymous Val said...

Hey i'm not selfish like celine.. But you better LIVE, cause u've not had a blast of a time with me in JB YET ;) as just friend of course.. ;)

4/09/2007 9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home