Wednesday, April 04, 2007

tired

i know i have said this over a million times.
but i'm tired.
i'm exhausted.
i'm desperate. to get away from here. to get away from all of this.
i give up. call me a loser. call me anything you want. i just can't take this anymore.
i know its stupid to be emoing like this. but i'm just really really tired.
i can cry no more. i've run out of tears.
i keep going. but i can go no more.
stop pushing me already. i'm gonna fall off the edge.
someone give me a taste of what pure pain is like. so maybe then i can appreciate that my life isn't so fucked after all.

7 Comments:

Blogger linnykins said...

*hugs*

4/04/2007 12:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and Miss Y can i have hugs too?? hahaha.. runs away before i get scolded by Fang ;)

4/05/2007 8:47 am  
Blogger linnykins said...

haha ;)

4/05/2007 3:04 pm  
Blogger castalnetta said...

hahaha.. val... quit hitting on my friend..

4/06/2007 9:55 am  
Blogger danielle said...

I want you to live.
cos' I'm selfish that way.

4/07/2007 2:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me hitting on your friend?? Now nOW.. i'M TOO innocent for stuff like that.. hahaha.. Not like i'm instantly going to buy her roses, chocolates, and the finest red wine .... lalala..hahaha :D :D

4/09/2007 9:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm not selfish like celine.. But you better LIVE, cause u've not had a blast of a time with me in JB YET ;) as just friend of course.. ;)

4/09/2007 9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home