Saturday, April 14, 2007

the return of the tag board

for those of you observant ones out there, you would have noticed little minor changes in the lay out of my blog. yes - its still the dull black one.. but there's been changes nonetheless.. such as my links.. and the return of the long awaited tag board... the reason for the delay being i was a lazy little pig watching tv series all day in my comfy comfy bed in my shoe box of a room. quite literally actually - the only time i got up was to get food. lol..


anyway.. yes.. my tagboard has returned.. for those of you who didn't like using the comment box.. or didnt know one existed.. yes there is one at the end of every post.. so enjoy taggin!
its so true when they say that you don't know how much somethings means until you have lost it. in this case, the absence of my tag board.


p.s. hhaha.. yeah i dunno whts ur middle name val.. care to tell?

1 Comments:

Blogger linnykins said...

blah.

just... I dunno.

I'm going to go for a coffee fix.

Oh no wait, I can't, I've gotta save up for when Anisa comes! T_T

4/15/2007 9:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home