Saturday, April 21, 2007

i. am. fine.

Soooooo, I MIGHT sound like I am in denial. But I am not. Trust me - I am not in denial. If anything I am in perfect control of it. Everything's fine. My life is dandy. I am with a great guy. Uni is amazing. I have amazing friends. Family is all I could ever ask for. So yeah, I am all happy and fine. And if anyone asks, I am fine. Of course! Why wouldn't I be? Yvonne is living happily ever after in her perfect little world.

Why the sudden change?
Because.
Because I am sick and tired.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Its nauseating seeing myself constantly ranting and whining and complaining to the people around me about how fucked up my life is.
Its sickening listening to myself go on and on and on about the same thing over and over again day after day time after time.
Its annoying.
Like I said, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.
If I was someone listening to me, I would slap me. Seriously!

So yeah. I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine. I'm just fine. Candy dandy fine.

F.I.N.E. - fine

fine [fahyn] adjective - healthy; well.

there we go, I am fine. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home