Wednesday, February 07, 2007

8th of Feb

HOMG *quote unquote huei* its the 8th of Feb tomorrow! Tomorrow is the day I fly! Tomorrow is the day i retake my driving exam! HOMFG!

has it already been two months? didn't seem too long ago when me, weiyi and xin were chilling in angel's nicely made bed waiting for her to return from the airport.. and now, its time for me to fly back to nz already.

Everyone's been asking me if i'm excited to go back and so on and so forth.

Honestly, deep down inside, i can't help but feel a lil bit of me screaming no NO NOOOOOOO its way too fast! i dnt want to have to leave tash, mel and lyn here again. i mean.. hello?!?! i used to be able to see mel every single day of the week for school and tuition and then get to go on the phone with her as well whenever i felt like it. and lyn could just come stay over whenever she could or wanted to.. she might as well just have a lil corner of her own stuff tucked away in my room so she need not pack each time she wants to come over... sighh.... and where else on this entire earth would i get food prepared for me whenever im hungry.. laundry done for me.. the comforts of home! im going to get robbed of it AGAIN. sadly.

I really really miss those days with the rest of the BFFs when we could just go hang out whenever. we could even just call like 15 mins before going over.. and now, we're separated by sea, land and.. sky?!

but on the other hand, like what pan said to me last night, i will always have my nz friends with me no matter what. .that and i do miss them! every single one of them. huei, leo, yilin, thomas, michael, pan, jo, amanda and of course vin! you guys are missed tonnes! trust me!

sometimes, i just wish that i could have the best of both worlds.. and have both my BFFs and NZ friends with me together at the same time. but sadly, my two circle of friends are like a mutually exclusive venn diagram. destined to never have an intersection. sigh.

to my bffs, you guys are gonna be dearly missed.. vin shld know that.. he's gonna have to listen to me go on and on about how much i miss u guys..

and to my nz friends.. hold on tight people.. im coming back! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home