Wednesday, December 20, 2006

wakey wakey sunshine!

there are two ways to go about waking up a person.

either you can be really nice about it, go up to their bedroom, knock on the door and slightly nudge them till they wake up.

or you can be like my grandmother. she screamed for me to wake up all the way from the kitchen to my room and mind you the kitchen and my room are on separate ends not to mention separate floors of the house then come barging into my room, scream some more for me to get up and throw in a threat or two just so that i would get up.

its only 9 in the morning and i'm pissed as anything already. barely got 8 hours of sleep. it does not help that i'm not going out today to meet up with the girls which means im going to be stuck at home for the rest of the day.

sucks to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home