Monday, December 18, 2006

killer throat!

oh god.. my throat is killing me!

if this does not get any better, by the time tomorrow comes, my voice will be gone.. i swear to god..

like what celine said when we were in bed yesterday, it feels so surreal to be home.

to me, it feels so funny to be home and yet so right at the same time.

at least my face is clearing up a lil. which is good.. but now my throat is acting up. grr..

gonna be planning a trip to sg soon. and maybe get a job with my mum's company doin data entry. fun fun exciting exciting but at least it brings in some moolah!

gonna go watch dead like me again before getting ready to go see the girls.

guess what, it has been less than three days and already i've been screamed at for wanting to go out. double gr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home