Saturday, December 23, 2006

the full story

i was just sittin on the table contemplating whether or not to tell her.

thats when she turned to me let's just say the rest is history.

mum : why are you just sitting there? gathering your thoughts? is there something you wanna tell me?

me : uhm. yes. no. er-i dunno. i'm dating someone.

mum : what? who?

me : uhm. vincent.

mum : malaysian?

me : er no. kiwi.

mum : how did you get involved with a kiwi??

me : erm. i dunno. i just did.

mum : is he from a respectable family?

me : he doesn't stay with his family. not now anyway.

mum : does aunt sue know about him?

me : uh yeah.

mum : what did she say?

me : uh okay?

mum : since when?

me : around prom.

mum : so what do you expect me to say? no?

me : uh no. .uh.. i dunno...

mum : this has come as a shock to me. caught me off guard. let me gather my thoughts, think about it and i'll get back to you with more questions.

and that's it. i told her. and started freaking out online after that. but yeah. i did it. i finally finally did it.

and a lighter note, i have finally started my drivign lessons. people, fangi is on the roads! hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home