Friday, December 29, 2006

driving 101

its depressing when you are doin 60 on a freeway, and still a cop overtakes you.

i was like "what the fuck?!!? why the hell is the cop overtaking me!??!"

on the other hand, its true when they say that you don't learn to swear until you learn to drive.
like today for instance, i was changing my gear without realising my foot wasn't on the clutch. three guesses for what happened to the car. instead of pressing on the clutch, i instinctively went "fuck" out loud in front of my instructor. he turned to me and laughed out loud. however, i must admit that driving is very fun indeed. until you mati enjin, at the junction in front of your house, not two minutes since starting the car. woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home