Monday, October 02, 2006

call me when you're sober - evanescence-

don't cry to me//if you loved me//you would be here with me//you want me//come find me//make up your mind

should've let you fall//lose it all//so maybe you can remember yourself//can't keep believing//we're only deceiving ourselves//and im sick of the lies//and you're too late

don't cry to me//if you loved me//you would be here with me//you want me//come find me//make up your mind

couldn't take the blame//sink with shame//must be exhausting to lose your own game//selfishly hated//no wonder you're jaded//you can't play the victim this time//and you're too late

dont cry to me if you loved me//you would be here with me//you want me come find me//make up your mind

you never call me when you're sober//you only want it cos its over

how could i have burned paradise?//how could i//you were never mine

so don't cry to me//if you loved me//you would be here with me//dont lie to me//just get your things//i've made up your mind


+ i don't wanna be just another girl from high school in the pages of your diary. sometimes, it feels like you're the cause of my pain and misery. and all because i love you so. +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home