Monday, September 25, 2006

you arm looks kinda tasty too!

the kinds of things people say when they're drunk

1) OMFG YVONNE! YOU ARE THE HOTTEST THING EVER!!!!! -amy-
2) you should ditch vinny and date peter/tony! or date both at the same time. that's not cheating right? wait-you know what, even if it is, we'll just take it as its not! -amy-
3) you know what yvonne.. you are so hot.. you should be a model!!!!! -amy-
4) i lurve you yvonne.. do you lurve me? -huei-
5) i'm not drunk! i can stand straight! watch me! -huei, just seconds before plonking onto the floor-
6) i'm not drunk! i can stand straight! -horst, attempting a martial arts pose-
7) i'm not drunk! i'm just a lil tipsy! oh god.. why won't i shut up??? -yvonne-
8) high five if you're sober! -huei-
9) the wall is sober! -huei-
10) your arm looks kinda tasty too! -horst, before taking a lick off vinny's arm-
11) someone finished my bit of paradise (chips and dips) -yvonne-
12) this is why people don't eat maggots on baby jesus -what huei heard me say to horst-
13) you're vinny!(pointing to vin) yvonne's boyfriend! and you're yvonne!(pointing to me) don't tell me you're amy! don't you mind-fuck me! -huei-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home