Tuesday, August 29, 2006

change

its all part of growing up, no?

we are all like guests at a masquerade ball. trying ever so hard to hide behind a painted mask. convincing one another of the facade they portray. but really, the only one who needs convincing is themselves. so tell me, why do you try so hard to convince everyone else of the stepford life you live when the only one who needs convincing is yourself

tell me
will you be there to catch me when i fall
this world is spinning so quickly
i am losing my footing
i am losing my balance
i am losing myself.
standing this close to the edge
i feel the wind in my face
how far will life push me
before i take the final step
someone please get hold of me
i don't wanna fall yet
not here.
not now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home