Saturday, April 01, 2006

V for Vendetta

"There are no coincidences. Merely illusions of a coincidence."

That's right. I went to watch V for Vendetta today. Awesome movie if I must say so myself. A definite must-watch movie of the year. Shall not say too much with regards to the show in case there are some of you who have yet to catch it. Go catch it in the cinema and no where else!! A definite plus for the fireworks, the blowing up of the London clock tower, the fact that they did not reveal how V looked like, AND the use of Tchaikovsky's 1812 overture.


The second thing is, announcing the return of the swashbuckling Captain Jack Sparrow to the big screen. No idea what I'm going on about? Well, Pirates of the Carribean 2 is coming soon!!! Must go watch that when it comes out.. Can never get over how good Johnny Depp looks in that movie. *melts* The use of the original cast bodes well to say the least. That only means one thing.. girls are once again going to swoon over a scruffy Orlando Bloom and guys over a digitally enhanced Kiera Knightly. (or however you spell that name of hers). The melting and swooning has only just begun!

X-Men 3 is also returning to the cinemas some time soon. The trailer looks pretty good but I don't think I would go for it. For a start, its like 11.50 a movie!! Need I say more? Another movie I would definitely NOT go for would be Superman. It looks corny. Period.

I have had some VERY interesting comments come back to me with regards to the story of "Dear Diary". Mostly of two ends which could not be more opposing. The first that Shirley should confess to Brian with regards to her feelings immediately. The second being that Shirley should definitely not tell Brian anything. Not for the moment at least. But one thing is for sure, it really is starting to become like Days of Our Lives.. hahaha...



"Remember remember the fifth of November"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home