Monday, March 27, 2006

Dear Diary Episode 2

Shirley woke up to the incessant ringing of her handphone. Thinking it was just her friends trying to get her to the malls, she ignored it. For a brief moment, the ringing stopped. Then came the knocking on her bedroom window which gradually turned into banging.

"Its a freaking Sunday morning. Who the hell can it possibly be?!" she thought to herself.

Unable to block out the loud and continuous banging on her bedroom window, on top of not wanting to wake anyone in the family up, she pulled back the curtains and saw a flustered Brian pacing outside her house. Outside her bedroom window to be exact. This is going to be a long day, she muttered.

"Stop pacing the living room already. Any more pacing and you will wear out that carpeting! Will you just say whatever it is that you came banging at my window to say?" Shirley said with a yawn.

"I'm gonna tell you something. But promise me you won't freak or scream or anything."

Shirley nodded assuming Brian was merely over-reacting to something. Never in her wildest dream she would even imagine anything remotely close to what she was about to hear.

"I slept with her. I slept with Rachael. But it was nothing. It was only a few kisses. Nothing more than that. We got back at bout 3. I went to bed. And she joined me."

~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,
He slept with Rachael today. But what was I to say to him? That he shouldn't have slept with her? That I hate him for doing that and afterwards coming to tell me about it? That I love him? No, I can't tell him that. Sigh, what am i to do? He merely takes me as a best friend, I know. I mean, he wouldn't have told me such stuff if he likes me, right? And when I got so fed up with him, I just text him saying "Fine Brian. Whatever. Just be that way. Nothing I say matters. I am nothing and nobody in your life anyway." He replied saying "u r sum1 in my life. prob one of the only ppl i cna trust and talk to. so dnt doubt yr importance to me. o n what you say matters. i know you are looking out for me. and i know i'm not in a state to be making decisions. thats why i ask for yr opinion." see? I don't want to lose his trust. I'd rather have our relationship like this than to jeopardise it with telling him i like him.
Dear Diary, if only he knew. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home