Saturday, December 31, 2005

happy birthday to me

okay.. so yesterday was my birthday. added one more candle to the cake. i'm not gonna go on and on about how "old" i am feeling cos theoretically, i am not all THAT old. i'm only seventeen. its only been 17 years which is 6205 days since the day i was born.. it ain't that bad.

anyway, as i was saying, as it was my birthday yesterday, i decided to have a lil gathering of the 10 of us, together with michelle, stef's sister. it was sorta the last gathering of the year for the 10 of us. hopefully next year, it will be the same time, same place for all ten of us.

yesterday, for me and i am sure for the rest of them as well, it was a day of mixed emotions. wy was rather teary and sad throughout the whole thing except for bits and pieces like the "pulp" part.. and i was another whom could not hold back my tears all thanks to mel. haha.. as for the rest, i am sure they felt something or another as well. tasha for one, cried buckets after she left my place.

i would like to dedicate this post to my friends, especially especially especially to the nine of them, in random order *so that no one would murder me for putting their name last*; celine, jayne, stef, xin, tasha, mel, wy, dee, lyn. they are the ones who have walked this journey with me, sharing with me much joy, sorrow, laughter, tears, love and hate. they were there for me when i needed them the most. i lurve em to bits, shreds and pieces!! all i wanna say is thanks for everything throughout the years and so very sorry for the things that i have done to hurt you guys *intentional or otherwise*, all the best in your future endeavours, good luck, love you guys forever and forever, god bless always and take care! mwax!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home