Friday, November 04, 2005

new entry!

first and foremost, i would like to start off today's post with a BIG BIG SORRY! i know it's been a long long while since i blogged, but as all of you would know.. exams are like wayy around the corner.. and when i'm not busy trying to "mug" for the exams.. i'll be dead tired, with no mood whatsoever to blog.. this blog, i know is pretty much, as apu will put down very so subtly, dead. just bear with it. will update it more often after my exams.

the last day of school was many an emotional day for all of us. especially during sembah salam. all of us.. all but one, broke down into streams of tears. hugs were exchanged as well as forgiveness and well wishes to face the future ahead.

much to my chagrin, convent has turned into a place i would hold close to my heart for the rest of my life. it will be a place i will ever so proudly call my home. here in convent, i have gone through every single emotion possible to the human mind. in this five years here, i have shared laughter, tears, joy, sorrow, worry, excitement, dislike, but most of all, love. i have come to love this place which merely started out as a learning institution for me. in this very place, i have made many new friends, strengthened old bonds, and most of all, regained lost friendship. in this place i call home, i have come to learn to love and be loved by teachers and most of all my friends. so, we, HAVE gone through rough patches.. trials and tribulations, and obstacles, but we have made it through. i thank god everyday for giving me the friends i have come to love so very much. indeed, that without them, i would never be the person i am today. and so, with the looming arrival of the end of this year, we once again close another chapter of our lives. time has done no justice to my journey in convent. yet with all the memories i am leaving with, i could not have asked for sweeter memories, better times, and most of all, the friendships i have build throughout the years. stopping the inevitable is impossible, that much i know. many thanks to all who have made my journey so much more bearable. and to all my bestest friends and greatest pals, thanks for all that you have done for me.. being there for me.. standing there by me.. and most of all, being just the person you are, each living behind a piece of you in my memory. thanks you guys... love you always.

and though i know that this is a VERY wrong time to be doing so.. for these past few days, the few of us has been reflecting on past relationships as well as current ones. reflecting on what has been, what could have been, and most of all, what will be in time to come. as i have said.. the end of this chapter in our lives will bring about a new chapter. and with the arrival of the new chapter, it also brings about an air of hope and fear. in this life, we will always be searching for the right one.. the perfect one.. yet what we must understand is that it is our imperfections that make us perfect. letting go may not be easy and moving on even harder. learning to love another all over again, the worst. i dedicate the song *ok.. more like lyrics* to all out there who have been heartbroken, lost and most of all learning to love again. believe that there is someone out there for everyone of us. do not give up hope and do not let go for one day you will find. after all, they did say that the course of true love never did run smooth.

i know you're out there
there's someone out there for me
i know she's waiting so patiently
can you tell me her name?
this lifelong search is gonna drive me insane
how does she laugh? how does she cry? what's the colour of her eyes?
does she even realise i'm here?
where is she? where is she? where is she? where is this beautiful girl?
who is she? who is she? who is gonna complete my world?
where is she? where is she? where is this beautiful girl?
who is she? who is she? who is gonna complete my world?

i'm staring out at the sky
praying that he will walk in my life
where is the man of my dreams?
i'll wait forever how silly it seems
how does he laugh? how does he cry? what's the colour of his eyes?
does he even realise i'm here?
where is he? where is he? where is he? where is this beautiful guy?
who is he? who is he? who is he? who's gonna take me so high?
where is he? where is he? where is he? where is this beautiful guy?
who is he? who is he? who's gonna rake me so high?

+ where are you+


+ cassie over and out +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home