Friday, March 04, 2005

friday

argh. i positively hate being in an all girls' school. what with all the bitching and what nots. and those power craving attention seeking people...ugh...2 days have passed me by but i seem no closer to completing my bio than i was two days ago...sigh.. and with the stupid test inching up on me, i have no idea what i am to do..did a survey on friendster earlier on.. asking me..if there was something i could have at this very moment..what would it be..and my answer to that was a sense of justice in this world.. and answers..answers to my oh so many questions.. sometimes it makes me wonder what am i here for..and i still haven't gotten an answer to that...quite a meaningless life i lead i must say...oh wells...sigh

+ cassie over and out +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home