Sunday, February 27, 2005

there goes my weekend

i'm hating my life more and more as the weeks go by. i want to study but my workload is like never ending. sad. sad. and they really need to stop replacing on saturdays. it takes a heck load out of the students. was in school until 1sth on yesterday. then had to rush for tuition. then came back. fell asleep. went for dinner until 9sth. came back. bath. did a bit of work and the minute my head hit the pillow, i was in lala land already. as if that wasn't bad enough. i was at home pretty much the whole day today doing homework and i'm still not done! this is really irritating the hell out of me. and it's back to school all over again tomorrow. "yayness" yeah right. think i'll just die in school tomorrow. thank god there is no chemistry tomorrow. at least i'll have two periods to catch up on a bit of sleep and the rest of my work. also, i think that there is a possibility of no english too! which means 3 periods free. woohoo. hope some other teacher doesn't decide to come in and give some class. that'd be just really bad. tummy is aching for some funny reason. ish. can my life not get any worst than this? people say that misfortunes don't come singly. it is so true. they come by the weeks. nearly twisted my ankle twice today. nearly fell off the bed as i had a little black out. as if my week wasn't bad enough already.hmm. think i better had off to get SOME MORE work done. which reminds me. they are showing bedazzled tonight. cool show that one is!

+ cassie over and out +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home