Monday, January 24, 2005

oh no!!

oh no....like..where has all the holidays gone??? 5 days of it... gone just like that...POOF....haiz...oh wells.. ALTHOUGH i HAVE been slogging my guts out for the past few days...my homework pile doesn't seem to be reducing..nada...it seems just as high as it was a few days ago..its just really sad...

oh wells...angel and xin yu came over today..and i was still in my pjs when they came. hahaha...then i ordered pizza for lunch although angel clearly said that she was okay with biscuits or anything that was in the fridge...how could i right?? i would be a REALLY LOUSY host if i did. plus mummy came back during lunch..she would be THOROUGHLY HORRIFIED to know that i let my friends eat biscuits or whatever that was left in the fridge...heheh..

oh wells..think i better get down to doing physics or maybe draw my stupid heart that chengkee asked for oh so many years ago..hahah...



i hate the way you talk to me
and the way you cut your hair
i hate the way you drive my car
i hate it when you stare
i hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind
i hate you so much it makes me sick
it even makes me rhyme
i hate the way you're always right
i hate it when you lie
i hate it when you make me laugh
even worst when you make me cry
i hate it when you're not around
and the fact that you didn't call
but mostly i hate the way i don't hate you
not even close
not even a little bit
not even at all.

10 things i hate about you



think i have posted this poem before but what the heck. its one of the best i have come across so sue me...

+ cassie over and out +

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home