Friday, January 07, 2005

my happy ending & forgotten

let's talk this over. its not like we're dead. was it something i did. was it something you said? don't leave me hanging in a city so dead. held up so high on such a breakable thread. you were all the things i thought i knew and i thought we could be. you were everything, everything that i wanted. we were meant to be, supposed to be but we lost it. all of our memories so close to me just fade away. all this while you were pretending, so much for my happy ending. you've got your dumb friends. i know what they say. they tell you i'm difficult but so are they. but they don't know me, do they even know you? all the things you hide from me, all the shit that you do. it's nice to know that you were there. thanks for acting like you care and making me feel like i was the only one. it's nice to know we had it all. thanks for watching as i fall and letting me know we were done. so much for my happy ending.

+ my happy ending +
+ avril lavigne +

you had it all
everything right in front of your eyes
but now you blew your chance
you've lost my trust and so have you hers
i have told you once before
and now i'm telling you again
never mess with us both
or pay with your life that you shall
now get outta here
and never come back to sight
get outta my heart
get outta my mind
get outta my life
just get the hell out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home