Thursday, December 16, 2004

i want my liquor. give me my liquor.

i am having a strike against sambal stingray. no. make that ALL sambal stingrays of the world. i am having a strike against them i tell you. a STRIKE. especially sambal stingrays who do business with johnny walker... SCOTCH at that!!!! SNIFF SNIFF... SOB SOB...ish... *hums i want my liquor...give me my liquor*

with that said, let's move on. well...lemme recap on today. mama lim brought me out today!! yay!! ... had LOADS .. i repeat.. LOADS of food...haha...first she brought me for dim sum...then we *sha n i* went to get our books for the new year...ISH...after that she brought us for SOME MORE FOOD!!! yehah!!! had lunch at sedap corner...YUM YUM.. thank you mama lim for the amazing time!!! teehee!!! SOOO happy...

haha..then came back, wrapped my books...ISH...then went 2 see my granduncle...saw my aunty...she's SOOOO pretty....oh wells...came back...had organ class...yada yada yada....AND i'm starting on my new puzzle..maybe i shouldn't have but oh NEVER MIND....

had a rather boring day today other than going out in the morning...so not much to blog bout today...

oh wells....fact of the day...*with compliments of nick*

the word assassin contains two "ASSES" .. haha..okay i din mean it THAT way..no wait i did..haha..OH never mind. what nick was tryin to point out was that it contains two "ass" .. which is more than normal.

okay *puts on a bugs bunny accent* that's all folks!
cassie over and out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home